Do you remember this famous quote?
"The only constant thing in life is change."
I hope I got that right🤔
Some recent changes have proved this statement true.
But before I get into that, let me reiterate that as I use social media to attract new clients and build relationships with your existing clients,
I strive to stay on top of social media trends, which appear to be rapidly increasing nowadays.
The good thing is that this strategy allows me to help your dental practice stay relevant so potential patients can establish a connection.
And this is why I'm super excited to inform you about the latest updates on different social media platforms.
Here are the main points you should be aware of:
1: Videos Are Performing Better:
- According to statistics, social videos generate 1200% more shares than text and images.
- As of January 2022, Tiktok has 1 billion monthly active users.
- Live Streamed video is the fastest growing source of engagement for top social channels.
2: Upcoming changes on Instagram:
- Instagram will focus more on video content in the future.
- Instagram chronological feed is coming back.
- Instagram profile images will now be editable after publishing.
3: Rise of the creator economy, which is the vehicle for digital marketing:
- The total creator market size is over $104.2 billion and increasing daily.
This is good news for any dental practice leveraging social platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Youtube, Tiktok, etc.
…which are popular platforms generating tons of revenue for their creators.
The reason is that a large market size means more traffic to these sites, which translates to more prospective patients for such a practice.
Now, here’s how we can leverage some of the changes to increase visibility and revenue for your practice:
- Create 15-min video ads on Instagram and earn up to $8.83 for every $1 spent.
- Turn your long-form video content into sounds you can later upload as Tick Tok or Reels audio and increase your chances of going viral.
- Upload your bite-size content as audio on Clubhouse or Twitter.
That being said...
You can get in touch at (512) 931 4962, so we discuss how to get this on the road.