In 2023, we're seeing many shifts in dentistry that are quick on the scene, and others that have come up gradually. Here are our Top 10 Dental Trends to watch in 2023:
- Minimally invasive dentistry: The use of more conservative treatments and techniques to preserve as much natural tooth structure as possible.
- Digital dentistry: The use of digital technology, such as 3D imaging and computer-aided design, in dentistry.
- Teledentistry: The use of digital technology to provide dental care remotely.
- Clear aligners: A type of orthodontic treatment that uses clear, custom-made plastic trays to straighten teeth.
- Biomimetic dentistry: The use of advanced materials and techniques to mimic the natural tooth structure and function.
- Dental implants: The use of artificial tooth roots to support replacement teeth.
- Laser dentistry: The use of lasers to perform a variety of dental procedures.
- Regenerative dentistry: The use of stem cells and other regenerative therapies to promote the growth of new tissue and repair damaged tissue in the mouth.
- CAD/CAM dentistry: The use of computer-aided design and computer-aided manufacturing technology to create dental restorations.
- Preventive dentistry: The practice of taking care of your teeth and gums to prevent tooth decay and gum disease before it starts.
As Dental Marketers, we stay on top of Dental trends so we can help differentiate our dental clients from their competitors. Patient needs and preferences are constantly changing, so our ability to communicate with the ideal patient is quickly changing.
If you'd like to book a consultation, contact us today!