As a dental practice, you know the importance of generating leads and attracting new patients. With the rise of the internet and online searches, your website is often the first impression a potential patient will have of your practice. So how do you make sure your website is generating leads and making a positive impression on visitors?
First Impressions Matter
It takes just 0-5 seconds for a visitor to decide whether to stay on your website or leave. This means you need to capture their attention quickly and make a positive first impression. Your website needs to be visually appealing, easy to navigate and provide clear value to the visitor.
Keep in mind that 96% of visitors are not ready to buy when they first visit your website. This means you need to focus on capturing their interest and providing value so they will come back when they are ready to make a decision.
Answer Common Questions
- As a first-time visitor to your website, a potential patient will have questions. You need to anticipate these questions and provide clear and concise answers. Some common questions include:
- Is this site credible?
- Are they professionals within the dental industry?
- Can I trust this practice?
- Does this company have a great track record and patient satisfaction level?
By providing answers to these questions upfront, you can build trust with potential patients and encourage them to take the next step.
Create Landing Pages
Businesses with 40+ landing pages generate more leads than those with fewer landing pages. This is because landing pages are specifically designed to capture leads and encourage conversions.
Effective landing pages include:
- Before And Afters
- Blog posts/articles
- Social Media Links
- Clear calls to action on each landing page, such as signing up for a newsletter or scheduling an appointment.
Focus on Key Conversions
While it's important to have a visually appealing website, the most important aspect is the conversions you are generating.
Make sure your main website includes:
- Clearly defined UVP (Unique Value Proposition) pages
- Calls to action that get tested and reiterated
- Headlines that get tested
- Quality, compelling images (real images outperform stock images by 95%)
- Navigation that is super easy
- Sticky menus at the top of the page
- Breadcrumbs on every page
- A search box to help visitors find content
- Quick links in the footer to catch visitors
- A responsive design that looks great on all devices
Make sure your website includes forms to capture visitor data, such as contact information and appointment requests. These forms should be easy to use and make sense to visitors. Avoid using confusing business jargon and make sure the forms are mobile-friendly.
In conclusion, generating leads through your website requires a focus on the user experience and providing value to potential patients. By creating landing pages, focusing on key conversions, and capturing data, you can build a strong online presence and attract new patients to your practice.
We at Proud Son Dental Marketing are dedicated to providing digital marketing strategy to dentists. Book a consultation here.